- Version 0.15.3-alpha - June 22 2022
- Version 0.15.2-alpha - April 18 2022
- Version 0.15.1-alpha - March 31, 2022
- Version 0.15.0-alpha - March 24, 2022
- Version 0.14.0-alpha - March 22, 2022
- Version 0.13.0-alpha - March 11, 2022
- Version 0.12.1-alpha - March 04, 2022
- Version 0.12.0-alpha - February 24, 2022
- Version 0.11.0-alpha - February 21, 2022
- Version 0.10.1-alpha - February 16, 2022
- Version 0.10.0-alpha - February 10, 2022
- Version 0.9.2-alpha - January 26, 2022
- Version 0.9.1-alpha - January 17, 2022
- Version 0.9.0-alpha - January 7, 2022
- Version 0.8.5-alpha - December 1, 2021
- Version 0.8.4-alpha - November 11, 2021
- Version 0.8.3-alpha - October 7, 2021
- Version 0.8.2-alpha - April 19, 2021
- Version 0.8.1-alpha - April 05, 2021
- Version 0.8.0-alpha - March 31, 2021
- Version 0.7.2-alpha - November 19, 2020
- Version 0.7.1-alpha - November 11, 2020
- Version 0.6.0-alpha - November 03, 2020
- Version 0.5.1-alpha - October 16, 2020
- Version 0.5.0-alpha - October 08, 2020
- Version 0.4.1-alpha - September 25, 2020
- Version 0.4.0-alpha - November 25, 2019
- Version 0.3.0-alpha - April 29, 2019
- Version 0.2.0-alpha - March 15, 2019
- Version 0.1.0-alpha - February 18, 2019
Version 0.15.3-alpha – June 22 2022 #
- Non-relevant markers are now hide during a route for better visibility and simplicity
Version 0.15.2-alpha – April 18 2022 #
- The user is now centered in the map after requesting navigation indications.
- Modified the default navigation parameters:
Version 0.15.1-alpha – March 31, 2022 #
- Fix problem with the buttons of the module, sometimes you couldn’t interact with them. This was caused because we were using a deprecated Android lifecycle callback.
- Fix crash when returning to the app from background that happened sometimes. This happened for the same reason as the previous one
Version 0.15.0-alpha – March 24, 2022 #
- Removed park labels from Google Maps layer.
- The Situm geofences will not be displayed anymore on the map.
- Now the Text-To-Speech button that enables or disables turn by turn spoken indications during navigation is no longer visible.
- Turn by turn spoken indications are now disabled.
Version 0.14.0-alpha – March 22, 2022 #
New method setShowPoiNames(boolean) in LibrarySettings that allows to always show the names anchored to the icon of the corresponding poi. By default it’s false and it will not show the names
Version 0.13.0-alpha – March 11, 2022 #
- Floor plans can now be displayed as tile overlays in the map.
Version 0.12.1-alpha – March 04, 2022 #
Removed popups containing information about events and geofences during positioning.
Version 0.12.0-alpha – February 24, 2022 #
- Renamed method setOnFloorSelectedListener(OnFloorChangeListener listener) to setOnFloorChangeListener(OnFloorChangeListener listener) in class SitumMap.
- Renamed method setOnPoiSelectedListener(OnPoiSelectedListener listener) to setOnPoiSelectionListener(OnPoiSelectionListener listener) in class SitumMap.
- Renamed method centerPoi(Poi poi) to selectPoi(Poi poi) in class SitumMap.
- Renamed method centerPoi(Poi poi, ActionsCallback callback) to selectPoi(Poi poi, ActionsCallback callback) in class SitumMap.
- Renamed class OnPoiSelectedListener to OnPoiSelectionListener.
- Renamed method onPOISelected to onPoiSelected in class OnPoiSelectionListener.
- Fixed improper calls to onPoiDeselected callback.
- If you had this plugin integrated in your project, you will have to refactor the mentioned methods and class names in order to get this new version working properly.
Version 0.11.0-alpha – February 21, 2022 #
- New method stopNavigation() to stop navigating if the user is currently navigating to a Poi or location. This method does nothing if the navigation is not running.
- Added a new interface OnNavigationListener to get notified about navigation events (navigation requested, canceled and destination reached). Navigation and Destination were also added to provide concise information on each callback.
- OnNavigationListener has been extracted from OnUserInteractionListener to provide a more intuitive api.
Version 0.10.1-alpha – February 16, 2022 #
Search bar redesign:
Now the search bar has a more modern look with rounded corners.
The search results panel is now displayed attached to the bar.
Floor selector revamp:
Now the floor selector is less invasive (smaller size, it only shows three items).
In buildings with more than three floors, two arrows are shown to indicate the possibility of scrolling.
Its appearance is more modern with rounded corners.
Version 0.10.0-alpha – February 10, 2022 #
- Added the method setUseRemoteConfig(boolean) to LibrarySettings to start positioning using the Remote Configuration. The default value is false. When this parameter is set to true the local settings will be overwritten.
- Updated SDK version to 2.73.0.
Version 0.9.2-alpha – January 26, 2022 #
Version 0.9.1-alpha – January 17, 2022 #
- WYF SitumMapsListener#onSuccess() callback has been internally refactored (greater robustness, easier mainteinance).
- Now SitumMapsLibrary#centerPoi() does not call centerBuilding internally if the given building is already the active one. This avoids annoying visual effects on consecutive calls.
- Updated play-services-maps to version 18.0.2.
Version 0.9.0-alpha – January 7, 2022 #
- Improved Navigation UX
- Updated visual styles.
- Added mute button to toggle audio instructions.
- Update SDK version to 2.72.0
- SDK and WYF library now compile and target sdkVersion 31 (Android 12).
- The minimum supported version has been updated to sdkVersion 21 (Android 5.0). Official support has been withdrawn more than one year ago.
- A large amount of the library’s dependencies have been updated to their latest versions.
Warning: Two new runtime permissions are required to guarantee the WYF library functions correctly: android.permission.BLUETOOTH_SCAN and android.permission.BLUETOOTH_CONNECT. These permissions must be requested at runtime just like android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, for most SDK functionality involving bluetooth.
Warning: For this version of the WYF library to work properly on Android 12 devices and above, the host app must target android api 31 or above.
Version 0.8.5-alpha – December 1, 2021 #
- Added findRouteToLocation(Floor, lat, lng) method to find a route to a given location.
- Added a new progress indicator in the map view while waiting for the first location to be
- Updated SDK version to 2.71.2.
- Now findRouteToPoi() can be called immediately after the library load success callback. The same
applies to findRouteToLocation().
- Now the button “center view” used to center the user position in the map is decorated with the
primary color of your organization theme. The icon also gets updated using userPositionArrowIcon if exists.
- The “obtaining position” message will not be displayed in the info panel anymore.
- Fixed public interface Interceptor being obfuscated.
Version 0.8.4-alpha – November 11, 2021 #
- Added methods in LibrarySettings and SitumMapView to set the user marker from a local asset.
- Now the user position error range circle gets its color from the dashboard when the option useDashboardTheme is set to true. The same applies to the navigation path color.
- Updated SDK version to 2.70.4.
- The alert dialogs shown after starting positioning are not displayed anymore.
Version 0.8.3-alpha – October 7, 2021 #
- Update SDK to version 2.70.2
- Update default colors and icons according to the new corporate image.
- Update appearance (shape, shadow) of some UI components accordingly.
- Add fade effect on search results.
Version 0.8.2-alpha – April 19, 2021 #
- Update SDK to version 2.68.2
- SDK contains a bug fix detected in the previous version
Version 0.8.1-alpha – April 05, 2021 #
- Update SDK to version 2.68.0
Version 0.8.0-alpha – March 31, 2021 #
- Fixed obfuscation rules
- Update SDK to version 2.67.3
Version 0.7.2-alpha – November 19, 2020 #
- Fix view related crashes
Version 0.7.1-alpha – November 11, 2020 #
- Upgrade compileSdkVersion to 30
- Upgrade targetSdkVersion to 30
Version 0.6.0-alpha – November 03, 2020 #
- Migrated to use androidx support libraries.
Version 0.5.1-alpha – October 16, 2020 #
- Add new method in SitumMapsLibrary to change the geofences colors.
- Add new method in LibrarySettings to select if you want to draw or not the geofences over the map.
Version 0.5.0-alpha – October 08, 2020 #
- Add new method in SitumMapsLibrary to load the module inside a fragment.
Version 0.4.1-alpha – September 25, 2020 #
- Fix TextToSpeech language issues.
- Fix fragment transitions issues that caused incompatibilities with AndroidX apps
Version 0.4.0-alpha – November 25, 2019 #
- Add new method in SitumMapsLibrary to unload the module from the container view
- Add new method in LibrarySettings to set an external GoogleMap to be used by the module
- Fix bug not allowing centering a POI before building was load
Version 0.3.0-alpha – April 29, 2019 #
- Add option to use dashboard theme
- Add charging screen while initialization
Version 0.2.0-alpha – March 15, 2019 #
- Add search bar
- Add option to enable/disable search bar
Version 0.1.0-alpha – February 18, 2019 #
- Initial version