- Version 0.5.0-alpha - April 12, 2022
- Version 0.4.0-alpha - March 31, 2022
- Version 0.3.0-alpha - March 14, 2022
- Version 0.2.0-alpha - February 21, 2022
- Version 0.1.22-alpha - February 21, 2022
- Version 0.1.21-alpha - February 07, 2022
- Version 0.1.20-alpha - January 28, 2022
- Version 0.1.19-alpha - January 14, 2022
- Version 0.1.18-alpha - December 23, 2021
- Version 0.1.17-alpha - December 14, 2021
- Version 0.1.16-alpha - November 11, 2021
- Version 0.1.15-alpha - November 11, 2021
- Version 0.1.14-alpha - July 28, 2021
- Version 0.1.13-alpha - May 26, 2021
- Version 0.1.12-alpha - February 16, 2021
- Version 0.1.11-alpha - February 10, 2021
- Version 0.1.10-alpha - October 28, 2020
- Version 0.1.9-alpha - December 26, 2019
- Version 0.1.5-alpha - June 27, 2019
- Version 0.1.4-alpha - June 19, 2019
- Version 0.1.3-alpha - June 11, 2019
- Version 0.1.2-alpha - May 29, 2019
- Version 0.1.1-alpha - May 24, 2019
- Version 0.1.0-alpha - May 23, 2019
Version 0.8.0-alpha – July 04, 2022
- Corrected methods lockCameraToBuilding(buildingId: String) and lockCameraToBuilding(building: SITBuilding) in SitumMapsLibrary to limit the minimun zoom to fit on the building bounds.
Version 0.7.0-alpha – June 28, 2022
- Add new method setEnablePoiClustering(enablePoisClustering: Bool) in LibrarySettings Builder to activate or deactivate marker clustering of pois displayed in the map.
Version 0.6.0-alpha – June 17, 2022
- Add new method enableOneBuildingMode(buildingId: String) in SitumMapsLibrary to limit zoom and pan to a single building
- Add new method enableOneBuildingMode(building: SITBuilding) in SitumMapsLibrary to limit zoom and pan to a single building
- Behavior change when selecting a POI. If it is selected, the icon is shown in blue, while if it is not selected, it is black. If the parameter to show the name of the POI is active, it will be shown whether it is selected or not.
- Now the route is recalculated when the user goes outside the route (but still in building). The new route is recalculated from the actual user location
Version 0.5.0-alpha – April 12, 2022 #
- Adjusted navigation parameters to improve navigatin experience
- Added method setShowSearchBar to LibrarySettings Builder. This method allows to hide or show the POI search bar
- Added method setShowBackButton to LibrarySettings Builder. This method allows to hide or show the navigation back button
Version 0.4.0-alpha – March 31, 2022 #
- Navigation UI has been redesigned with aesthetic improvements and better and more clear information about the route.
- Changes in GoogleMaps styles to adjust the colors and lightness of some cartographic elements.
- Changes in GoogleMaps styles to hide GoogleMaps POI names.
- Changed the behaviour of the module when setShowTextPois is not set. Now the default value is false so only the POI icons whithout its name will appear on the map.
- Updated situm sdk dependency to 2.52.1
- Changed the behaviour of long presses over the map. Now a marker is shown only if the long press is performed inside the bounds of the building.
- Fixed a bug detected in navigation mode when the user goes outside the route. In previous versions while the user was outside the route the user location was not updated.
Version 0.3.0-alpha – March 14, 2022 #
- Added localization for spanish language.
- Added method setShowPoiNames to LibrarySettings Builder. This method allows the name of the POIs to be displayed on the map above each POI icon. If it is set to true, the POI name is displayed above the POI icon, if it is set to false, only the POI icon appears.
Version 0.2.0-alpha – February 21, 2022 #
- Added protocol OnNavigationListener and a method setOnNavigationListener on SitumMapsLibrary. As a developer you can set a listener and implement the protocol methods to get notified of events during navigation (onNavigationRequested, onNavigationError and onNavigationFinished). Each of the protocol methods will receive an object that complies to protocol Navigation.
- Added protocol Navigation that holds information about the current status of the navigation and the navigation Destination.
- Added protocol Destination that holds information about a Navigation Destination.
Version 0.1.22-alpha – February 21, 2022 #
- Added method navigateToLocation(floor, lat, lng) on SitumMapLibrary to navigate to a location in the current building.The location is specified by a floor, a latitude and a longitude
- Added the method setUseRemoteConfig(Bool) to LibrarySettings to start positioning using the Remote Configuration. The default value is false. When this parameter is set to true the local settings will be overwritten.
Version 0.1.21-alpha – February 07, 2022 #
- Added method navigateToPoi on SitumMapsLibrary to navigate to a POI on the map. Navigation includes the calculation of the route from the user current position to the Poi and managing the turn by turn indications.
Version 0.1.20-alpha – January 28, 2022 #
- Added a protocol OnMapReadyListener and a mehod setOnMapReadyListener on SitumMapsLibrary. As a developer you can set a listener and implement the protocol method to get notified when it is safe to perform operations over the map.
- Added method selectPoi on SitumMapsLibrary to select a POI on the map. A callback could be passed as a parameter to know when the POI was selected (since the action is asynchronous)
Version 0.1.19-alpha – January 14, 2022 #
- Added protocol OnPoiSelectionListener and method setOnPoiSelectionListener on SitumMap protocol. As a developer you can set a listener and implement the protocol methods to get notified of selection/deselection of Pois.
- Added protocol OnFloorChangeListener and method setOnFloorChangeListener on SitumMap protocol. As a developer you can set a listener and implement the protocol method to get notified of changes in the selected floor.
- Now changes on the selected floor doesn’t cause the deselection of the selected Poi.
Version 0.1.18-alpha – December 23, 2021 #
- Finished the implementation of the search bar. This search bar presents the building POIs ordered alphabetically and provides basic filtering capbilities. A selection of a POI implies that:
- If there was a selected POI it is deselected.
- The active floor plan is changed to the selected POI floor if neccesary.
- The footer bar is uptated to show the POI info.
- The navigation button to request a route to that POI is displayed.
- Added a public method setSearchViewPlaceholder in LibrarySettings class.
- Updated situm sdk dependency to 2.51.5.
Version 0.1.17-alpha – December 14, 2021 #
- First version of the search bar. In this version the selection of a result is not yet implemented.
Version 0.1.16-alpha – November 11, 2021 #
- Previously when a building was first shown in the app, the default floor that appeared in the screen was the highest floor. Now this was changed to be the lowest floor
- Added methods in LibrarySettings and SitumMapView to set the user marker from a local asset.
- Now the user position error range circle gets its color from the dashboard when the option useDashboardTheme is set to true. The same applies to the navigation path color.
Version 0.1.15-alpha – November 11, 2021 #
- Changed the shape and colour of the guidance path.
Version 0.1.14-alpha – July 28, 2021 #
- Solved issue displaying the user’s location that in certain situation could appear in the wrong floor.
Version 0.1.13-alpha – May 26, 2021 #
- Improvements in user location accuracy circumference.
Version 0.1.12-alpha – February 16, 2021 #
- Customize logo and primary color based on profile.
- WARNING: Last version compatible with iOS 9
Version 0.1.11-alpha – February 10, 2021 #
- Fix a crash when requesting navigation from outdoor positions.
- Improvements in navigation experience.
Version 0.1.10-alpha – October 28, 2020 #
- Fix a crash in SceneDelegate projects due to use of deprecated UIAlertView.
Version 0.1.9-alpha – December 26, 2019 #
- Outdoor positions can now be seen.
- Fix a bug not updating the users markers as soon as a floor change happens.
Version 0.1.5-alpha – June 27, 2019 #
- Add new class SitumView
- Add option to load Wayfinding module as a view (only programmaticaly before)
- Credentials are now set through a separate method setCredentials()
- Add new custom error UnsuportedConfigurationError
- Not providing credentials before loading the module now throws an exception
Version 0.1.4-alpha – June 19, 2019 #
- Rename Facade to SitumMapsLibrary
- Add SitumMap protocol
- Add function getGoogleMap() to SitumMapsLibrary class
- Add interceptors functionality for location, directions and navigation requests
- onBackPressedCallback is now passed to SitumMapsLibrary through a separate method
Version 0.1.3-alpha – June 11, 2019 #
- Add onBackCallback to Facade load() method
- Add class Credentials
Version 0.1.2-alpha – May 29, 2019 #
- Documented all public classes
Version 0.1.1-alpha – May 24, 2019 #
- Fixed view load so it always matches its superview size
Version 0.1.0-alpha – May 23, 2019 #
- Initial version