Version 0.3.2 – June 05, 2023 #
- Updated WYF iOS version to 0.19.4.
Version 0.3.1 – May 25, 2023 #
- Updated WYF Android version to 0.27.3.
Version 0.3.0 – May 23, 2023 #
- Added new method SitumWayfindingPlugin.navigateToPoi(Poi) to start navigation to a given Poi.
- Also added SitumWayfindingPlugin.stopNavigation() to stop navigation programmatically.
- Updated WYF Android version to 0.27.2.
- Updated WYF iOS version to 0.19.3.
- Removed parameter iOSMapViewIndex from MapView.
- Fixed an error loading WYF at navigator tabs.
Version 0.2.0 – February 24, 2023 #
As a developer you can now customize our MapView component with several parameter in order to better fulfill your requirements. A brief description of these parameters are:
- useRemoteConfig: Boolean value that determines if the location system use the configuration stored on the dashboard (true) or the local one (false)
- useDashboardTheme: Boolean value that determines if the visual components are customized by colors and logo of the organization (true) or not (false)
- showPoiNames:Boolean value that determines if the names of the Points of Interest should be displayed (true) or not (false).
- enablePoiClustering: Boolean value that determines if the Points of Interest get grouped into clusters (true) or are displayed individually (false)
- minZom, maxZoom: Integer values that determine the minimum and maximum value the zoom can have. If not set, these values are the ones by default of the map provider, Google Maps.
- Updated WYF iOS to version 0.18.2.
Version 0.1.8 – February 08, 2023 #
- Now MapView exposes Typescript interfaces to facilitate the integration of callbacks.
- All interfaces and callbacks have been added to the documentation.
- Added minZoom and maxZoom parameters to limit the WYF underlying map.
- Updated WYF Android to version 0.24.2.
- Updated WYF iOS to version 0.18.0.
- Changed the default value of useDashboardTheme to true.
- Refactored the code that loads the WYF module.
- Refactored the object mappings.
- Now all the exposed callbacks are working as expected.
Version 0.1.7 – December 23, 2022 #
- Updated WYF iOS to version 0.17.1.
Version 0.1.6 – December 16, 2022 #
- Updated WYF Android to version 0.22.2.
Version 0.1.5 – December 07, 2022 #
- Fixed issue when mounting MapView on a StackView or TabBarController.
Version 0.1.2 – September 06, 2022 #
- Fixed a bug that crashes the module when the map is loaded.