Data: 16/11/2022 #
- In building’s infrastructure view: fixed bug that displayed beacons queried previously for another building.
- User’s delete modal translation fixed.
- Users management:
- After create/update user now redirects to users list.
- Role admin option now available in creation form.
- New message displayed when current user is showed in users list.
- Keeping users list applied filters after creating, updating and going back to list without doing changes.
Data: 15/11/2022 #
- Now users list and users selectors used in some reports are consistent working with staff.
Data: 08/11/2022 #
- Allow to select a group of geofences in batch by selecting their building in the selection combo. This is a complementation to the previous geofences single selection mode
- Also the selected items include the building name to know in which building the geofence selected is at
- Now the geofences column in the reports table, also includes the building name where the geofence is at
- In the same way, the CSV file also contains the building name in the geofences column
- Prevents showing non existing or deleted buildings in the geofence select combo
- Alarms without lat and lng not rendering correctly
November 3, 2022 #
- Add public endpoint Get /api/v1/progaizations/current_organization that allow retrieve information about the current user organization.
October 19, 2022 #
- Fixed error that occurred when launching an automatic training when new or deleted calibrations were detected after finishing a training process launched by the user.
- Improvements in building training request processes.
- Improvement in the management of exceptions in training processes.
October 6, 2022 #
- Fix API rest error message and fields when updating the user email and an error occurs. The endpoint fixed
- Allow the user manager consult users in the api rest by user id when both share access to at least one building. The endpoint fixed
Jun 1, 2022 #
- Allow to download the PowerBI template from the dashboard
- Security audit fixes
- Hardened password requirements
- Force session cookie to be SSL secured
- More fixes in API security
- Analytics API: only return error identifiers if error occurs
- Fix problems with device assignation for some particular cases
- Fix flash messages not being properly closed
- Avoid performance problems inalarms API when attending huge amount of alarms at once
- Improve wifi filtering with better UX
- Fix crash in trajectories report
- Fix bug in rounds report
- Fix RT crashing in small displays (phones)
- Fixed errors on calibrations on not found exception and added new error handling on required request params.
April 3, 2022 #
- Allow to filter out WIFI APs from calibrations by MAC
- Allow integration of PowerBI with out APIs
- Performance improvements for the /api/v1/reports/has_data endpoint
- Huge performance improvements in the RT data ingestion
- Performance improvements in the dashboard screens that fetch users from the API
- Reactive comunication in our platform about cartographic elements
- Better user privilege handling when modifying cargographyc elements
- API: Fix user privileges access while retrieving calibration scans from the API
- API: Allow positioning and readonly API keys to assign users to devices.
- RealTime: Fix outdoor positions being saved with the wrong floor_id
- Cartography: Fix rotate, move and size change of buildings being broken for some particular cases.
March 3, 2022 #
- New geofence report with two modes, stay times and visits, more granular control over filters.
- Better handling of user permissions in the Realtime page
- Bug: fixed user positioning not being shown properly in RealTime page tooltips
- Bug: Fix incorrrect positoning information shown in heatmap report
January 26, 2022 #
- 🇧🇷 Add brazilian portuguese language to the dashboard
- Perf: Improve performance in the global realtime page for organizations with hundreds of users positioning
- UX: Persist filters in heatmap report form between page reloads
- UX: Improve layout in the heatmap report form
- UX: Improve detection of global vs building mode in the realtime page when zooming on large buildings
October 21, 2021 #
- UI: Navigation to a realtime building can be done by clicking on the building marker in organization realtime view, selecting a building alarm or a user positioning on that building or query param, for example dashboard.situm.com/realtime?buildingId=5962.
- UI: New buttons in the alarms element to see any alarm on a minimap from the global view.
- UI: Informative improvement of the alarm title, using human language to recognize when the alarm occurred.
- UI: Now the box to show and create tasks is always visible both in global mode and in local mode. It is necessary to select the building if you are not in local mode to create a task as it is a required field.
- UI: New side panel and poopups UI styles improvements.
- UI: Implemented a dark mode for the map.
- UX: Faster by displaying data when changing floors in real time (alarms, positions, etc.).
- UX: The default floor when entering a building´s real time becomes level 0 or the lowest floor.
- UX: The sound banner can now be heard in global realtime. In addition, it tells us in which building it has occurred and allows us to quickly navigate to the alarm on the floor by clicking the Go to alarm link.
- UX: Building markers show a small red marker at the bottom right if they have any alarms inside.
- Bug when trying to see some layers in realtime window.
- Fixed several errors in the infrastructure panel related to information visualization.
- Soved bug of black floors.
- Solved bug of not rendering a floor when a selection in floor selector is made.
September 2, 2021 #
- UI: New icons for reports, points of interest and licenses.
- Users: Error when creating a new user and not saving its assignment to a group.
- Users: Error when removing an user from a group.
- Fix deckgl error in infrastructure panel.
- Reports: Fixes in trajectory report.
- Cartography: Fixed screen not being properly centered in the building after reload.
August 21, 2021 #
- Added SDK configuration panel for users with administrative privileges.