Try Situm in 5 steps.
Configure your account #
Access Situm’s Dashboard, create your buildings and upload their plans, georeferencing them according to their actual location, size and orientation.
- Create a building and upload the floorplans
- Create POIS that will serve as checkpoints for patrols.
- Create geofences to audit stay & visit times.
- Staff configuration:
- Create users
- Create groups > i.e: security + cleaners
- Create patrols: if required.
Situm uses two types of signals as infrastructure: WiFi and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- WiFi. Android can use WiFi signals. Your existing building infrastructure should be enough.
- BLE. Both Android & iOS can use BLE signals. We recommend to deploy BLE beacons to provide a good wayfinding experience in Android & iOS.
- Additionally, make sure your device has all the required sensors.
Calibrate and positioning #
To configure indoor positioning in your venue:
1. Download Situm Mapping Tool
2. Calibrate your venue by gathering the WiFi/BLE signals.
3. Test positioning
- Download Mrm Tracker
- Log in with your credentials
- Enable the remote configuration
- Try it!
MRM Tracker #
Two ways of using this application:
Positioning without patrols: this option is used to position users who do not have patrols assigned.
Positioning with patrols: this option would be available if you are assigned to a building that has some patrols previously created in your Situm Dashboard account.
Start monitoring your staff! #
Start monitoring the geolocation of your workforce staff through the real time panel and the reports section: