Configure your account #
Access Situm’s Dashboard, create your buildings and upload their plans, georeferencing them according to their actual location, size and orientation.
- Layout plans.
- Create a building and upload the floorplans
- Create POIS (users will be able to search them & see them on the map).
- Create paths to configure the navigable space and compute routes along them.
Situm uses two types of signals as infrastructure: WiFi and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- WiFi. Android can use WiFi signals. Your existing building infrastructure should be enough.
- BLE. Both Android & iOS can use BLE signals. We recommend to deploy BLE beacons to provide a good wayfinding experience in Android & iOS.
- Additionally, make sure your device has all the required sensors.
Try Wayfinding! #
In Situm Mapping Tool:
- Select a POI from the search bar
- Start positioning
- Click on the “walker” icon
- Try wayfinding!
Please, download your copy here
Thank you for downloading our whitepaper. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more about how our solutions can help your business.