[0.0.12] – 2023-03-21 #
[0.0.11] – 2023-03-15 #
- Added new functions for the management of CustomPoi:
- startCustomPoiCreation: launches CustomPoi creation mode, allowing the user to select and save an arbitrary point on the map.
- getCustomPoi: return the last stored CustomPoi or null if no CustomPoi is stored.
- removeCustomPoi: deletes the stored CustomPoi.
- selectCustomPoi: selects the stored CustomPoi and centers it on the map (and floor).
- Added Building, Floor, Event and BuildingInfo objects.
- Added new functions to obtain information about buildings:
- fetchBuildings retrieves a list of Building created under a given account.
- fetchBuildingInfo: obtains the BuildingInfo associated to a given building identifier.
- Updated WYF iOS to 0.19.1.
[0.0.10] – 2023-03-10 #
- Update WYF iOS to 0.19.0.
- Fixed iOS unload method.
[0.0.9] – 2023-03-06 #
- Added showPositioningButton parameter to show or hide the positioning button on Wayfinding. The default value is true.
- Added minZoom and maxZoom parameters to limit the underlying map zoom levels.
- Now you can override the remote configuration with an specific building identifier on calls to requestLocationUpdates(LocationListener listener, Map<String, dynamic> locationRequest). This is possible by setting a buildingIdentifier to the locationRequest parameter.
- Update WYF iOS to 0.18.2.
- Update WYF Android to 0.26.0.
- Updated plugin so that Wayfinding can react to the positioning even if it was started using SitumFlutterSDK.
- Changed default values for useRemoteConfig, useDashboardTheme and showPoiNames to true.
- Fixed STOPPED status not being communicated on calls to removeUpdates().
- Fixed unload() method.
[0.0.8] – 2023-02-20 #
- Added navigateToPoi(String id, String buildingId) method. Starts the navigation to a poi in the specified building. This will:
- Start the positioning if needed
- Calculate and draw the route from the current user location to the poi
- Provide the step-by-step instructions to reach the poi
[0.0.7] – 2023-01-30 #
- Added customFields field to Poi object
[0.0.6] – 2023-01-11 #
- Updated Android WYF to version 0.23.0.
- Updated gradle plugin version to 7.1.3.
- Modified internal mappings to use the new SDK MapperInterface.
- Fixed clearCache in Android.
[0.0.5] – 2022-12-27 #
- Code refactoring
- Updated WYF iOS version to 0.17.1
[0.0.4] – 2022-12-02 #
- Update WYF Android version to 0.21.0.
- Now SitumMapView#loadCallback is always called after widget’s dispose(). This change makes SitumMapView compatible with Navigator.