- Version 3.0.3 -September 21,2023
- Version 3.0.2 -September 06,2023
- Version 3.0.0 - August 23,2023
- Version 2.62.0 - August 9, 2023
- Version 2.61.1 - July 20, 2023
- Version 2.61.0 - June 26, 2023
- Version 2.60.3 - June 21, 2023
- Version 2.60.2- May 29, 2023 - [Stable]
- Version 2.60.1 - May 15, 2023
- Version 2.60.0 - April 17, 2023
- Version 2.59.0 - March 14, 2023 - [Stable]
- Version 2.58.0 - March 07, 2023
- Version 2.57.1 - February 22, 2023
- Version 2.57.0 - February 13, 2023
- Version 2.56.0 - January 30, 2023
- Version 2.55.1 - January 17, 2023
- Version 2.55.0 - December 20, 2022
- Version 2.54.2 - October 31, 2022
- Version 2.54.1 - October 10, 2022
- Version 2.54.0 - October 04, 2022
- Version 2.53.0 - September 05, 2022
- Version 2.52.4 - August 11, 2022
- Version 2.52.3 - June 9, 2022
- Version 2.52.2 - April 21, 2022
- Version 2.52.1 - March 16, 2022
- Version 2.52.0 - February 03, 2022
- Version 2.51.5 - December 15, 2021
- Version 2.51.4 - October 15, 2021
- Version 2.51.3 - October 05, 2021
- Version 2.51.2 - September 06, 2021
- Version 2.51.1 - July 26, 2021
- Version 2.51.0 - July 07, 2021
- Version 2.50.11 - May 27, 2021
- Version 2.50.10 - May 27, 2021
- Version 2.50.9 - May 12, 2021
- Version 2.50.8 - April 08, 2021
- Version 2.50.7 - April 05, 2021
- Version 2.50.6 - March 17, 2021
- Version 2.50.5 - February 16, 2021
- Version 2.50.4 - January 12, 2021
- Version 2.50.3 - January 05, 2021
- Version 2.50.2 - December 21, 2020
- Version 2.49.0 - December 14, 2020
- Version 2.48.1 - November 16, 2020
- Version 2.48.0 - November 12, 2020
- Version 2.47.1 - October 20, 2020
- Version 2.47.0 - October 05, 2020
- Version 2.46.1 - August 24, 2020
- Version 2.46.0 - August 10, 2020
- Version 2.45.2 - July 09, 2020
- Version 2.45.1 - June 19, 2020
- Version 2.45.0 - June 15, 2020
- Version 2.44.0 - May 27, 2020
- Version 2.43.0 - May 06, 2020
- Version 2.42.4 - April 21, 2020
- Version 2.42.3 - April 13, 2020
- Version 2.42.2 - April 02, 2020
- Version 2.42.1 - March 17, 2020
- Version 2.42.0 - March 09, 2020
- Version 2.41.1 - March 06, 2020
- Version 2.40.1 - February 24, 2020
- Version 2.40.0 - February 18, 2020
- Version 2.39.0 - February 10, 2020
- Version 2.38.0 - February 06, 2020
- Version 2.37.3 - January 27, 2020
- Version 2.37.2 - January 21, 2020
- Version 2.37.1 - January 14, 2020
- Version 2.37.0 - December 26, 2019
- Version 2.36.2 - October 21, 2019
- Version 2.36.1 - October 15, 2019
- Version 2.36.0 - October 14, 2019
- Version 2.35.0 - September 20, 2019
- Version 2.34.0 - August 06, 2019
- Version 2.33.0 - July 22, 2019
- Version 2.32.0 - July 08, 2019
- Version 2.31.3 - July 03, 2019
- Version 2.31.2 - June 27, 2019
- Version 2.31.1 - May 24, 2019
- Version 2.31.0 - May 03, 2019
- Version 2.30.1 - April 24, 2019
- Version 2.30.0 - April 16, 2019
- Version 2.29.1 - April 11, 2019
- Version 2.29.0 - April 09, 2019
- Version 2.28.0 - April 02, 2019
- Version 2.27.0 - March 29, 2019
- Version 2.26.1 - March 25, 2019
- Version 2.25.1 - March 21, 2019
- Version 2.25.0 - March 20, 2019
- Version 2.24.1 - March 18, 2019
- Version 2.24.0 - March 14, 2019
- Version 2.23.0 - March 13, 2019
- Version 2.22.1 - March 12, 2019
- Version 2.22.0 - March 11, 2019
- Version 2.21.12 - March 07, 2019
- Version 2.21.11 - March 04, 2019
- Version 2.21.10 - March 03, 2019
- Version 2.21.8 - February 28, 2019
- Version 2.21.7 - February 27, 2019
- Version 2.21.6 - February 20, 2019
- Version 2.21.5 - February 13, 2019
- Version 2.21.3 - February 12, 2019
- Version 2.21.2 - February 11, 2019
- Version 2.21.1 - January 31, 2019
- Version 2.21.0 - January 30, 2019
- Version 2.20.0 - January 23, 2019
- Version 2.19.0 - January 17, 2019
- Version 2.18.5 - January 14, 2019
- Version 2.18.4 - January 08, 2019
- Version 2.18.3 - December 21, 2018
- Version 2.18.2 - December 20, 2018
- Version 2.18.1 - December 18, 2018
- Version 2.18.0 - December 12, 2018
- Version 2.17.2 - November 29, 2018
- Version 2.17.1 - November 27, 2018
- Version 2.17.0 - November 21, 2018
- Version 2.16.6 - November 20, 2018
- Version 2.16.5 - November 13, 2018
- Version 2.16.4 - November 08, 2018
- Version 2.16.3 - November 06, 2018
- Version 2.16.2 - November 02, 2018
- Version 2.16.1 - October 18, 2018
- Version 2.16.0 - October 16, 2018
- Version 2.15.0 - October 15, 2018
- Version 2.14.0 - October 02, 2018
- Version 2.13.0 - September 19, 2018
- Version 2.12.0 - August 27, 2018
- Version 2.10.0 - August 09, 2018
- Version 2.9.0 - July 24, 2018
- Version 2.8.1 - July 02, 2018
- Version 2.8.0 - June 28, 2018
- Version 2.7.0 - June 20, 2018
- Version 2.6.4 - June 04, 2018
- Version 2.6.3 - May 21, 2018
- Version 2.6.2 - May 16, 2018
- Version 2.6.1 - April 25, 2018
- Version 2.6.0 - April 17, 2018
- Version 2.5.9 - April 12, 2018
- Version 2.5.8 - April 05, 2018
- Version 2.5.6 - April 02, 2018
- Version 2.5.5 - March 20, 2018
- Version 2.5.4 - March 15, 2018
- Version 2.5.3 - March 05, 2018
- Version 2.5.2 - February 12, 2018
- Version 2.4.3 - October 04, 2017
- Version 2.2.0 - October 03, 2017
- Version 2.1.0 - September 19, 2017
- Version 2.0.0 - March 28, 2017
- Version 0.1.4-beta - May 25, 2016
- Version 0.2.3 - November 17, 2015
- Version 0.2.3 - October 09, 2015
- Version 0.2.2 - September 24, 2015
- Version 0.2.1 - September 18, 2015
- Version 0.2.0 - September 16, 2015
- Version 0.1.7-beta - July 17, 2015
- Version 0.1.6-beta - June 08, 2015
- Version 0.1.5-beta - June 01, 2015
- Version 0.1.3-beta - May 07, 2015
- Version 0.1.2-beta - April 16, 2015
- Version 0.1.1-beta - March 24, 2015
- Version 0.1.0-beta - March 08, 2015
Version 3.0.3 -September 21,2023 #
- Improved navigation performance in large buildings.
Version 3.0.2 -September 06,2023 #
- This version fixed a bug that prevented the location system to detect the correct building when using custom beacon identifiers.
Version 3.0.0 – August 23,2023 #
Introducing the new Situm SDK 3.0.
We are thrilled to announce the release of Situm SDK 3.0, which implies a significant architectural change in our SDK. With this update, we have integrated the previous UI standalone solution Wayfinding library directly into the SDK. This integration aims to streamline the development process and provide a more cohesive and comprehensive solution.
Furthermore we have introduced a remarkable evolution and improvement upon the Wayfinding library with the addition of the MapView component, powered by the new Situm Map Viewer. We’ve been listening to our customers’ feedback, and we have incorporated a wide range of enhancements based on your valuable input. Checkout the Situm page for further details.
As this library includes significant changes, compatibility with previous versions has been broken. We understand that transitioning to a new library may require some adjustments. To facilitate a smooth migration process, we have prepared comprehensive documentation:
- Migration guide.
We are incredibly grateful for your continued support and trust in our library. Situm SDK 3.0 represents our commitment to empowering developers with the most advanced tools and ensuring a brighter future for your software development endeavors.
Thank you for being part of this exciting journey with us!
- The new Situm SDK 3.0 introduces a new visual component, SITMapView to provide interactive maps within your application. The MapView allows you to show indoor maps of your buildings on your app! It is a fully interactive Android View with improved capabilities:
- Intuitive Guidance with Dynamic and Static Navigation.
- Advanced POI Display Based on Zoom Level and Density.
- “What’s Nearby” Exploration Made Easy with Category & Subcategory Filtering, and POI search.
- POI information visualization.
- Tailored User Experience with High Configurability.
- Out of the box support for raster floorplans, raster tiles and GeoJSON/IMDF floorplans.
- Multilingual Interface.
- This new version lays the foundation for future improvements, specifically enabling full 3D maps and even augmented reality capabilities.
- Introduced SITMapViewController, a class that acts as a controller for SITMapView and manages user interactions and map data.
- The minimun iOS supported version has being increaded to ios 11, as the market share of previous versions is very small. As of May 21st, 2023 the 94% of the iPhone users were on IOS 16 or IOS 15 (https://developer.apple.com/support/app-store/). With this change the latest unsupported device will be iPhone 5C(2013) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_version_history).
Migration from SDK 2.X to SDK 3.X
In order to upgrade the Situm SDK for iOS from any version 2 to the upcoming version 3 you need to focus on the following steps:
- There is no need to include Bluetooth permission anymore, so you can delete it from the main .plist file. Neither Privacy – Bluetooth Always Usage Description nor Privacy – Bluetooth Peripheral Usage Description permissions are needed now.
- There is a new dependency that needs to be added, WebKit.framework. As a developer you can do this on the Link Binaries with Library section of your Build Phase setting panel of your application.
And that’s it. The rest of the steps are the same as before. SDK versions are basically compatible, which means that previous classes will continue to work but you should expect more features regarding maps.
Version 2.62.0 – August 9, 2023 #
- Added functionality to include external locations. The injection of locations has to be enabled in SITServices by calling the method setUseExternalLocations:. Once external Locations are enabled you need to call requestLocationUpdates: in you SITLocationManager. Now you can start injecting external locations calling the addExternalLocation: method from SITLocationInterface.
Version 2.61.1 – July 20, 2023 #
- Improved positioning when the user is following a route and decides to ignore it in order to go in another direction.
- Removed need to ask for ble permissions.
- Fixed bug on LocationRequest.useBle. In previous versions ble data was always been used no matter if useBle was set to false.
Version 2.61.0 – June 26, 2023 #
- Added new method fromDictionary to SITMapperProtocol. For now only implemented for object SITPoint, SITNavigationRequest, SITDirectionsRequest.
- Added new method requestDirections:completion: to SITDirectionsInterface. This method returns the calculated route in the completion, but for requesting a new route, you should wait for the last route to be calculated.
- Added new method requestNavigationUpdates:directionsRequest:completion: to SITNavigationInterface. To calcultate the route between two points and automatically start the navigation, the route or error in the route calcultation wil be returned in the completion.
- Added new class SITEnumMapper to map some of the enums values in the sdk to strings. In this version a new method mapLocationStateToString: was added to this class to map SITLocationStates to string.
- Added new variable degreesClockwise to SITAngle. The previous one degressClockwise, has a typo and has been deprecated
Version 2.60.3 – June 21, 2023 #
- Fixed a bug in global mode when requesting locations with a value of SITOutdoorOptions.updateInterval that is greater than the time it takes for the SDK to detect a building and compute the first indoor location. In this situation, an incorrect outdoor location arrived between the indoor locations.
Version 2.60.2- May 29, 2023 – [Stable] #
- Internal improvements to make our positioning even more stable.
Version 2.60.1 – May 15, 2023 #
- This version of the SDK fixes a bug that caused the app to crash in certain cases when a user was very close to arrive to its destination while navigating to a point of interest.
Version 2.60.0 – April 17, 2023 #
- Added new public method `setUseCompass` to locationRequest, to enable or disable the compass sensor for positioning
- Changes in cache management
- Removed deprecated methods from SITCommunicationManager:
Version 2.59.0 – March 14, 2023 – [Stable] #
- Use paths information to improve positioning while navigation is active
- Fixed `toDictionary` method on `SITBuilding` to match Android’s mapping.
Version 2.58.0 – March 07, 2023 #
- This version of Situm SDK makes possible to work without the usage of Bluetooth. (In certain cases there is no need to use Bluetooth for the system to provide locations. Lets say you want all the features of Situm but you are using it for an open area where GPS work perfectly. In previous versions the phone needs the Bluetooth to be turned on. This is not the case anymore). This behaviour is disabled by default, since most venues need Bluetooth. In order to activate it, you need to disable the usage of ble (useBle property) in the SITLocationRequest class. In addition the usage of GPS (useGPS property) needs to be on. Or you can change this values directly in our remote configuration dashboard.
- Updated deprecated URLs (projects)
- Updated domain references to .com
- Disabled system message when bluetooth is off. Now the system will not show a warning message whenever you start it if the Bluetooth is powered off.
- This version enables the usage of remote configuration by default.
Version 2.57.1 – February 22, 2023 #
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sdk from uploading locations to real time when using dead reckoning.
Version 2.57.0 – February 13, 2023 #
- Added Hebrew and Portuguese translation to navigation indications.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the SDK from getting indoor positions when the time format of the phone is not set to 24 Hour Time or with specific phone locales.
- Fixed bug in which in the absence of sensor information the system temporarily returned an incorrect position before returning Out Of Building.
- Improved bearing quality estimation.
- Improved condition to return Out Of Building when positioning only with GNSS.
Version 2.56.0 – January 30, 2023 #
- Added support to have multiple listeners for positioning service. With these methods you can subscribe and unsubscribe multiple delegates to the SitumSdk positioning and receive location updates, status codes and errors. This new API is especially useful in scenarios where the SDK and Wayfinding coexist.
- Improved accuracy when positioning in small buildings
- Orientation improvements
Version 2.55.1 – January 17, 2023 #
- Added method toDictionary for mapper classes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the locations generated by the system not being uploaded to the realtime.
- Fixed error when using dead reckoning where some positions had incoherent bearing measures.
Version 2.55.0 – December 20, 2022 #
- Added support to fetch offline tiles on demand from dashboard.
- 3 methods inside SITCommunication manager were created:
- fetchTilesForBuilding:buildingIdentifier:success:failure: allows to download the tiles for a given building
- getTileForBuilding:buildingIdentifier:floorIdentifier:x:y:z: allows to retrieve a Tile for a given building,floor, coordinate and zoom level. This will retrieve a tile from a file if the methods fetchTilesForBuilding was called and exist a tile for the given coordinate. Otherwise, this will return an url to retrieve the Tile from the dashboard.
- clearTiles: this will invalidate tiles downloaded from all buildings.
- Added a class SITTile to handle tiles which can contain either an url to a tile in the dashboard or a path to a local file previous downloaded.
- 3 methods inside SITCommunication manager were created:
- Added Turkish translation to navigation indications.
Version 2.54.2 – October 31, 2022 #
- Improved position stability in large and open areas, especially when no sensor data is received for a long time.
- The configuration has been improved to add navigable zones without Wifi or BLE.
- Decreased the time to give position when using gps sensors.
Version 2.54.1 – October 10, 2022 #
- Fixed a bug in SITCommunicationManager fetchMapFromFloor:withCompletion that causes that the floor plan image is not returned in its callback if the floorplan is heavy and fetchBuildingInfo:withOptions:success:failure has been called shortly before.
- Correct mistaken documentation about return value of fetchMapFromFloor:withCompletion.
Version 2.54.0 – October 04, 2022 #
- POIs info is now localized obtaining the proper info from dashboard.
- Added a geofenceDelegate to SITLocationManager. This new delegate has to satisfy SITGeofencesDelegate protocol and will receive notifications when a user enters or exits geofences.
- Added Arabic translation to navigation indications
- Improved transition times in floor changes made by the user.
- Improved positioning accuracy by reducing positioning lag relative to the user’s actual position.
Version 2.53.0 – September 05, 2022 #
- Added methods hasRotationMatrix and rotationMatrix to SITLocation. SITLocation includes now rotation matrix data when positioning indoor and deadReckoning is active.
- Added Japanese and French translation to navigation indications.
- Improve positioning in outdoor areas with geofences.
- Greater accuracy of floor positioning and faster floor change transitions when the scanned signals are considered powerful.
- Now “Out of Building” is returned when the phone doesn’t scan any BLE signal since the start of the positioning.
Version 2.52.4 – August 11, 2022 #
- Fixed a bug in SITNavigationProgress when the distanceToChangeIndicationThreshold is set to a value too big in the SITNavigationRequest. If the user is at a distance to the next route step inferior to distanceToChangeIndicationThreshold the current remainder segment was not included in the list of segments of SITNavigationProgress. This causes than when this segments are used to draw a route on the map the first step of ther route may go through walls instead of following the paths properly.
- Improvements is detection of Out Of Building
- Improvements in positioning when strong ble signals received
Version 2.52.3 – June 9, 2022 #
- Added a fetchRemoteConfiguration method in SITCommunicationManager. This methods lets you retrieve the remote configuration stored on the dashboard so you can use this values on your app.
- Added callback locationManager:didInitiatedWithRequest:. The location engine now sends a callback to the developer showing the initialization options (location request). This is particularly important when working with the remote configuration as you will have the ability to customize your app’s behaviour every time the location engine is started.
- Added option to support remote config customization. This feature lets you modify the remote location request with the parameters you like. NOTE: Remote Configuration must be switched on. You can see more details of how to use the remote configuration in https://situm.com/docs/07-remote-configuration/.
Version 2.52.2 – April 21, 2022 #
- Fixed an error that happened sometimes when requesting a route from another point while navigating to a destination
Version 2.52.1 – March 16, 2022 #
- Fix NavigationRequest initializers preventing from setting a limit higher than 15 to some parameters.
Version 2.52.0 – February 03, 2022 #
- Location now includes 3D orientation values pitch and roll. DeadReckoning must be on for these values to be calculated by the SDK.
- New functionality that allows remote configuration of the location request in your app. From now on, you will have the option to configure each parameter of the location request through our web panel instead of doing it programmatically. This will save you time and effort while testing the best configuration for your building. You won’t need to compile and recompile your app every time you need to change a parameter. You can learn more about this and how to use it here. By default this functionality is turned off, so you have to explicitly activate it before using it, for example in your appDelegate file.
- Improves positioning initialization in buildings with large extensions of outdoor surface using the gps sensor.
Version 2.51.5 – December 15, 2021 #
- This version fixes a bug that caused that in some scenarios the position provided by Situm SDK was delayed in regard to the actual position.
Version 2.51.4 – October 15, 2021 #
- The sdk will try now to refresh the information of a building on each positioning request. In case new information is available the newest information will be downloaded and stored for later purposes. Otherwise, or in case there is a network error, the old cached information will be used.
Version 2.51.3 – October 05, 2021 #
- This version solves some crashes that appear when the application uses a dependency to unzip files. From now on the sdk has declared a new external dependency SSZipArchive. If you install it through Cocoapods you just need to update the version number to the latest one. If you install the sdk manually (the dynamic version) from now on you need to include this dependency in your project following instructions on https://github.com/ZipArchive/ZipArchive.
Version 2.51.2 – September 06, 2021 #
- Fixed a bug in the method setMinimizeFloorChanges of SITDirectionsRequest. In previous versions when this method was called the option was activated always regardless of the value passed to the setter (true or false).
- Improvements in the calculation time of the algorithm to obtain the route when the option minimizeFloorChanges of SITDirectionRequest is activated. The calculation time of the route has been decreased notably. This is specially significative in big buildings with complex routes.
Version 2.51.1 – July 26, 2021 #
- Internal improvements.
Version 2.51.0 – July 07, 2021 #
- Bluetooth Errors have been unified. In this version if a BLE problem is detected at any stage of positioning an error will be raised of domain SITLocationError and code kSITLocationErrorBluetoothIsOff or kSITLocationErrorBluetoothUnauthorized. In the previous version two different errors were raised when BLE problems were detected:
- If a BLE problem was detected while starting positioning an error of domain SITLocationError and code kSITLocationErrorBluetoothIsOff or kSITLocationErrorBluetoothUnauthorized was raised.
- If a BLE problem was detected while positioning indoor an error of domain SITIndoorLocationErrorDomain and code KSITIndoorLocationBluetoothNotAvailable or KSITIndoorLocationBluetoothOff was raised.
- Previously, the ByCar Motion Mode could track the location of cars within parking lots. Now, it can also track cleaning machines and forklifts with an average accuracy of 1-10 meters aproximatelly.
- Improved the accuracy of the position provided by the SDK. In previous versions the SDK’s position would lag behind the real position.
- Improved the speed at which Situm SDK returns a stable indoor position.
- Incorrect transitions between floors have now been reduced (even more).
- Fixed “[CoreBluetooth] XPC connection invalid” message that appeared sometimes in Xcode logs while debugging.
- Fixed bug in BLE error messages. In the previous version no error was raised when a BLE problem is detected in the building detection phase of Global Mode. This was fixed now and a critical error that stops positioningis raised. This error has domain SITLocationError and code kSITLocationErrorBluetoothIsOff or kSITLocationErrorBluetoothUnauthorize.
- If positioning was started in a building with paths configured to help floor transitions and one/more of them were in uncalibrated floors, Situm SDK wasn’t able to return any geolocation.
- If positioning was started using the Uncalibrated Indoor GPS mode and the user was within one of the special geofences, in rare occassions Situm SDK provided the first locations (incorrectly) within the indoor area of the building instead of in the special fence where the user really was.
- Support to pure Objective-C projects will be dropped in the near future . A migration guide will be published and the minor number of Situm SDK version will be increased. To avoid unintended migrations to this version, be sure to specify a version number in your Podfile. You can review how to specify pod versions numbers in your Podfile and how to freeze your project to a specific pod version here. You can also review how semantic versioning works here.
Version 2.50.11 – May 27, 2021 #
- Fixed a bug when SITCommunicationManager.prefetchPositioningInfo and SITLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates are called in a short period of time.
Version 2.50.10 – May 27, 2021 #
- Fixed a bug in prefetch that made filtering by buildingIdentifiers not work properly.
Version 2.50.9 – May 12, 2021 #
- Improved image offline storage mecanism to take into account multiple errors.
Version 2.50.8 – April 08, 2021 #
- Updated protobuf version requirements.
Version 2.50.7 – April 05, 2021 #
- Improvements in database management.
Version 2.50.6 – March 17, 2021 #
- Fixed crash that occurred in some specific cases when retrieving geofences information.
- Improved prefetch performance.
Version 2.50.5 – February 16, 2021 #
- Fixed issue on fetching profile
Version 2.50.4 – January 12, 2021 #
- Optimized positioning performance.
Version 2.50.3 – January 05, 2021 #
- Fixed bug in SITFloor.altitude
Version 2.50.2 – December 21, 2020 #
- Added method to retrieve your organization settings
- Optimized storage usage. Now Situm uses less data storage while keeping the same functionality and quality.
Version 2.49.0 – December 14, 2020 #
- Included option to control the interval of computing outdoor locations.
- Included option to control the interval of updating outdoor locations.
- Included option to control the accuracy of background outdoor locations.
Version 2.48.1 – November 16, 2020 #
- Improvements in positioning inside geofences.
Version 2.48.0 – November 12, 2020 #
- Added option enableOutdoorPositions to control the usage of outdoor locations
Version 2.47.1 – October 20, 2020 #
- In iOS 14, return new SDK error if user doesnt provide a CLAccuracyAuthorization.fullAccuracy level of location accuracy
Version 2.47.0 – October 05, 2020 #
- Add new option SITOutdoorLocationOptions.useGeofencesInBuildingSelector to use the geofences in global positioning. This will help the scans based detector select the building.
- Improvements in floor detection.
- Fix a bug in locations cache.
- Fix bug when executing in iOS 14 simulator.
Version 2.46.1 – August 24, 2020 #
- Fix issue when connecting to different accounts
- Fix a bug in sensors scanning in global location mode.
Version 2.46.0 – August 10, 2020 #
- Implemented locations cache functionality. If activated it will smooth dispersion of initial positions on starts that occur shortly after stopping.
- Tested compatibility with iOS 14
NOTICE: First Version tested on iOS 14.
Version 2.45.2 – July 09, 2020 #
- Fix unexpected behaviour while fetching geofences from network.
WARNING: Last Version compatible with 32bit architectures.
Version 2.45.1 – June 19, 2020 #
- Include additional geofences information in new parameter of SITBuildingInfo.
Version 2.45.0 – June 15, 2020 #
- Add new parameter geofences to class SITBuildingInfo.
- Custom beacon filters set in SITLocationRequest, are now also used into the building detection phase and in indoor-outdoor transitions.
- Corrected bug in building transitions.
- Corrected bug in SITDirectionsManager when requesting a SITRoute.
- Corrected minor bug when fetchingFloors from SITCommunicationManager.
Version 2.44.0 – May 27, 2020 #
- Add new parameter minimumOutdoorLocationAccuracy to class SITOutdoorLocationOptions. This allows to configure a minimum accuracy required in order to use the locations received from GPS.
Version 2.43.0 – May 06, 2020 #
- Start global location by default if not buildingID is provided in SITBuildingRequest.
- Deprecated useGlobalLocation from SITBuildingRequest.
Version 2.42.4 – April 21, 2020 #
- Fix bug in cache management.
Version 2.42.3 – April 13, 2020 #
- Provide real timestamps for outdoor locations even when GPS provider sends duplicated locations.
Version 2.42.2 – April 02, 2020 #
- Improve APs cleanup procedure when updated info is obtained.
Version 2.42.1 – March 17, 2020 #
- Fix a bug in positioning. Beacon UUIDs are now correctly retrieved from custom fields.
- Fix a bug in RT. Positions are now upload with the correct interval, after launching positioning with RT interval Never.
Version 2.42.0 – March 09, 2020 #
- Added new interface to prefetch positioning info.
- Add new option preloadInfo in SITLocationRequest.
- Fix bug in clear cache.
- Fix bug in global location in building boundaries.
Version 2.41.1 – March 06, 2020 #
- Added new interface to update location parameters while location system is started.
Version 2.40.1 – February 24, 2020 #
- Fix a crash when starting global location if no connection available.
Version 2.40.0 – February 18, 2020 #
- Improved positioning startup times for global positioning using scans based building detection.
Version 2.39.0 – February 10, 2020 #
- Add new option to realtimeUpdateInterval in SITLocationRequest. Setting the new value kSITUpdateNever will disable the upload of locations to realtime.
- Fix an issue causing compilation errors due to duplicated symbols with protobuf library. This issue was present since v2.37.1 and affected only installations via Cococapods.
Version 2.38.0 – February 06, 2020 #
- Add new building detector based on GPS location.
- Add new attribute outdoorLocationOptions to SITLocationRequest. It allows selecting which building detector will be used during positioning.
Version 2.37.3 – January 27, 2020 #
- Fix a bug in global location mode that caused the BLE Detector to keep running after stop was called.
- Fix a bug in indoor location mode that caused the positioning to keep running after stop was called.
- Improve load time to start positioning in big buildings.
Version 2.37.2 – January 21, 2020 #
- Fix a crash that ocurred when launching global location with bad network coverage.
Version 2.37.1 – January 14, 2020 #
- Improved framework build procedure.
Version 2.37.0 – December 26, 2019 #
- Requesting twice location updates with same location request now ignores the second call instead of throwing an error.
- Requesting twice location updates with different location request now restarts the positioning instead of throwing an error.
- GPS position is now returned in indoor/outdoor while building detector is starting.
- Changed indoor/outdoor to stop outdoor positioning only when an indoor position is received.
Version 2.36.2 – October 21, 2019 #
- Improved the geofences download process.
Version 2.36.1 – October 15, 2019 #
- Fix bug that caused an error in global location when using a location request without building identifier.
Version 2.36.0 – October 14, 2019 #
- Add indoor outdoor positioning.
- Add parameter useGlobalLocation to SITLocationRequest.
Version 2.35.0 – September 20, 2019 #
- Including infoHtml in SITGeofence. Deprecating description in SITGeofence.
- Including floor in SITFloor. Deprecating level in SITFloor.
Version 2.34.0 – August 06, 2019 #
- Added new class SITGeofence.
- Added new method fetchGeofencesFromBuilding: (SITBuilding* _Nonnull) building withOptions: (NSDictionary* _Nullable) options withCompletion: (SITHandler _Nonnull) completion to SITCommunicationManager.
Version 2.33.0 – July 22, 2019 #
- Added custom fields to SITFloor.
Version 2.32.0 – July 08, 2019 #
- Added field name to SITFloor.
- Removed protobuf as static dependency in Cocoapods. Now protobuf is provided as a pod dependency.
Version 2.31.3 – July 03, 2019 #
- Published new Version of SitumSDK without the protobuf dependency included in the binary.
Version 2.31.2 – June 27, 2019 #
- Fix a bug that caused and outOfRange exception when downloading the building model.
Version 2.31.1 – May 24, 2019 #
- Added modulemap so it can be imported as a module
Version 2.31.0 – May 03, 2019 #
- Added nullability notation to public interfaces
WARNING: This release provides a new interface for Swift users. It may contain breaking changes, causing compilation problems in your code.
Version 2.30.1 – April 24, 2019 #
- Updated protobuf library to 3.7.1.
Version 2.30.0 – April 16, 2019 #
- Added new constructor initWithBuilding: floorIdentifier: coordinate: to the class SITPoint.
Version 2.29.1 – April 11, 2019 #
- Fixed points in SITNavigationProgress, only the remaining points are included now.
Version 2.29.0 – April 09, 2019 #
- Added parameter useBarometer to location request.
Version 2.28.0 – April 02, 2019 #
- Added parameter smallestDisplacement to location request.
- Improved experience on 32-bit devices
Version 2.27.0 – March 29, 2019 #
- Added parameter interval to location request to control how often position is updated.
- Changed a bad request error, to be an outside route notification instead, when user changes to unexpected floors during navigation
Version 2.26.1 – March 25, 2019 #
- Added new class SITRouteSegment.
- Added new methods points and segments to SITRoute.
- Added new methods points and segments to SITNavigationProgress.
Version 2.25.1 – March 21, 2019 #
- Fixed an error when trying to stop the positioning right after a kSITCalculating is received.
Version 2.25.0 – March 20, 2019 #
- Added a new error kSITLocationErrorBuildingNotCalibrated when there is no calibrations for the selected building.
Version 2.24.1 – March 18, 2019 #
- Improved the use of cache for positioning
Version 2.24.0 – March 14, 2019 #
- Added a new method humanReadableMessageWithLocale: to SITIndication that allows to select the language of the text.
- Changed language selection for indications and poi category names. Now only the language selected by the user is taken into account.
- Fix issue that caused kSITIndicationEnd to disappear
- Fixed issue while reading outdoor POIs from cache
Version 2.23.0 – March 13, 2019 #
- Fixed poi categories names. Now they include a default value with the system language.
- Fixed human readable message in indications to adapt to system language.
Version 2.22.1 – March 12, 2019 #
- Fixed an issue when there were no outdoor POIs.
- Fixed an issue when there were no POIs matching given filters.
Version 2.22.0 – March 11, 2019 #
- Deprecated provider parameter of location request. Location provider is no longer selectable and will be always inPhone.
Version 2.21.12 – March 07, 2019 #
- Improved the performance of the gps in the indoor positioning mode.
Version 2.21.11 – March 04, 2019 #
- Fixed a bug starting positioning that made it fail when authorization to use location is not determined.
Version 2.21.10 – March 03, 2019 #
- Fixed some cases where last indication in a route was “turn around”.
Version 2.21.8 – February 28, 2019 #
- Fixed some problems that were causing compilation errors.
Version 2.21.7 – February 27, 2019 #
- Added reading of new custom fields: use_ble_floor_classifier.
Version 2.21.6 – February 20, 2019 #
- Improved metadata information.
Version 2.21.5 – February 13, 2019 #
- Fixed a problem that caused compilation problems.
Version 2.21.3 – February 12, 2019 #
- Added barometer data to sensors information used to position.
Version 2.21.2 – February 11, 2019 #
- Added reading of new custom fields: return_gps_pose_outdoors and gps_default_floor_id from dashboard.
Version 2.21.1 – January 31, 2019 #
- Improved data included in internal message writing.
Version 2.21.0 – January 30, 2019 #
- Improved gps use with bad signal zones
Version 2.20.0 – January 23, 2019 #
- Added new error codes kSITLocationErrorLocationDisabled and kSITLocationErrorLocationRestricted to notify that the location has been disabled or restricted, respectively. This will happen when the location service is off or when the permissions to use the service are denied. This will stop the positioning. To recover after receiving one of this errors you’ll have to launch a new request.
Version 2.19.0 – January 17, 2019 #
Modified the next NavigationRequest default values so that they adapt better to large buildings. This will change the default behaviour of previous versions.
- Increased SITNavigationRequest.distanceToGoalThreshold from 5 to 15 meters
- Increased SITNavigationRequest.distanceToFloorChangeThreshold from 10 to 15 meters
- Increased SITNavigationRequest.distanceToChangeIndicationThreshold from 5 to 8 meters
Version 2.18.5 – January 14, 2019 #
- Updated internal dependencies
Version 2.18.4 – January 08, 2019 #
- Fixed some positioning bugs
Version 2.18.3 – December 21, 2018 #
- Fix issues when updating a previously used SITLocationRequest
Version 2.18.2 – December 20, 2018 #
- Indoor GPS improvements
Version 2.18.1 – December 18, 2018 #
- Added new error codes kSITLocationErrorBluetoothIsOff and kSITLocationErrorBluetoothIsUnauthorized to notify that the bluetooth has been disabled or restricted, respectively. This will happen when the bluetooth service is off or when the permissions to use the service are denied. This will stop the positioning. To recover after receiving one of this errors you’ll have to launch a new request.
Version 2.18.0 – December 12, 2018 #
- Add new realtimeUpdateInterval property to SITLocationRequest.
- Deprecate updateInterval from SITLocationRequest.
Version 2.17.2 – November 29, 2018 #
- Performance improvements.
Version 2.17.1 – November 27, 2018 #
- Fix bug when computing a route using kSITOnlyNotAccessibleFloorChanges.
Version 2.17.0 – November 21, 2018 #
- Added new accessibility modes. Possible values are: kSITChooseShortest, kSITOnlyAccessible, kSITOnlyNotAccessibleFloorChanges .
- Fixed some bugs
- Deprecated method from SITDirectionsRequest: - (void) setAccessible: (BOOL) isAccessible.
Version 2.16.6 – November 20, 2018 #
- Improved code documentation
- Fixed some bugs causing crashes
Version 2.16.5 – November 13, 2018 #
- Improve deprecated annotations
Version 2.16.4 – November 08, 2018 #
- Added human-readable indications in Spanish and English, depending on the current locale
Version 2.16.3 – November 06, 2018 #
- Error handling improved
- Add dashboardURL and setDashboardURL methods to SITServices
Version 2.16.2 – November 02, 2018 #
- Prefixed some constants to avoid polluting namespace. Renamed Auth to SITAuth
Version 2.16.1 – October 18, 2018 #
- Add new location state indicating if the compass needs to be calibrated
Version 2.16.0 – October 16, 2018 #
- Use of gps data to improve positioning
Version 2.15.0 – October 15, 2018 #
- Improved orientation
Version 2.14.0 – October 02, 2018 #
- Added an enum with Realtime update intervals
Version 2.13.0 – September 19, 2018 #
- Added constructors to SITLocationRequest.
Version 2.12.0 – August 27, 2018 #
- Refactored SITEvent class. Deprecated some properties and added trigger and conversion properties.
Version 2.10.0 – August 09, 2018 #
- Included option to reduce the number of floor changes taken during a route.
Version 2.9.0 – July 24, 2018 #
- Added SITNavigationRequest#timeToIgnoreUnexpectedFloorChanges to ignore intermediate positions when changing floors for a limited time before changing the route.
- Improved server communication handling
Version 2.8.1 – July 02, 2018 #
- Improve navigation experience. Do not take node weight into account when creating a step
Version 2.8.0 – June 28, 2018 #
- Added realtime support
Version 2.7.0 – June 20, 2018 #
- Improve user orientation
Version 2.6.4 – June 04, 2018 #
- Added SITPostProcessingPipeline
- Added SITIndicationsMinimization
- Added SITIndicationsFloorChangeMerge
Version 2.6.3 – May 21, 2018 #
- Added SITLocationRequest.useDeadReckoning parameter
Version 2.6.2 – May 16, 2018 #
- Added SITNavigationProgress.closestLocationInRoute parameter
Version 2.6.1 – April 25, 2018 #
- Navigation improvements
Version 2.6.0 – April 17, 2018 #
- Added SITNavigationRequest#setIndicationsInterval to set the interval to return indications during navigation
- Added SITNavigationRequest#setTimeToFirstIndication to set the time to return the first indication when starting navigation. While starting it will return a kSITCalculating indication
- Added SITNavigationRequest#setRoundIndicationsStep to group the distances of the indications
- Added method SITRouteStep#hasFloorChange that returns YES if there is a floor change in that route step
Version 2.5.9 – April 12, 2018 #
- Add more information to SITNavigationProgress
Version 2.5.8 – April 05, 2018 #
- Expose threshold customization methods on SITNavigationRequest
- Fix empty SITPoi.customFields on some devices
Version 2.5.6 – April 02, 2018 #
- Show the next indication when the user gets within a given threshold
Version 2.5.5 – March 20, 2018 #
- Fix compatibility issue with SITRouteStep creation
Version 2.5.4 – March 15, 2018 #
- Show kSITChangeFloor indication when the user gets within a given threshold around a floor change
- Edit kSITChangeFloor indication to show destination level insted the number of levels to go up/down. Added nextLevel
Version 2.5.3 – March 05, 2018 #
- Better support for developers
Version 2.5.2 – February 12, 2018 #
- Improved stability and logging support
Version 2.4.3 – October 04, 2017 #
- Improved navigation.
- Support custom beacons.
Version 2.2.0 – October 03, 2017 #
- Improved directions functionality.
Version 2.1.0 – September 19, 2017 #
- Fetching floors of buildings
Version 2.0.0 – March 28, 2017 #
- Redesign interfaces
- New Location, Directions and Navigation modules
Version 0.1.4-beta – May 25, 2016 #
- stop reporting location
Version 0.2.3 – November 17, 2015 #
Version 0.2.3 – October 09, 2015 #
- Detected if the user is not in a building.
- New protocol (SITIndoorLocationManagerDelegate) that informs about the SITIndoorLocationManager state and errors.
Version 0.2.2 – September 24, 2015 #
- Events for building
- Bug fix
- Positioning not working because of ssl changes.
Version 0.2.1 – September 18, 2015 #
- Including support for SSL connections.
Version 0.2.0 – September 16, 2015 #
filter POIs based on category and level.
- better performance computing routes.
Version 0.1.7-beta – July 17, 2015 #
- Buildings completely aligned on maps.
- Including sergasID field on SITIndoorBuilding and SITPOI.
- Including hasShifts property on SITPOI.
- New rotation property on SITIndoorBuilding.
- Bug fix
- Routes try to calculate a route inside a floor if possible.
Version 0.1.6-beta – June 08, 2015 #
- IPS: General improvements
- SITIndoorLocation now returns floor identifier instead of the position inside indoorLevels
Version 0.1.5-beta – June 01, 2015 #
- you can calculate accessible route inside buildings.
- Bug fix
- indoorPointFromCoordinate solve issue when calculating indoor points from a geographical coordinate.
Version 0.1.3-beta – May 07, 2015 #
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 0.1.2-beta – April 16, 2015 #
- Including Routes. Now you can calculate the route between two points of a building.
- Bug fix
- coordinate conversor.
Version 0.1.1-beta – March 24, 2015 #
- New functionality (SITIndoorBuilding) to convert coordinates from Geographic coordinate system to floorpan space and viceversa.
Version 0.1.0-beta – March 08, 2015 #