Patrols are lists of sequential actions that we can associate with the activities of the users of the MRM Tracker mobile application.
They serve to evaluate the performance of activities or actions previously programmed to track them.
This service can be useful to any company that wants to monitor the activities carried out by its workers or machines. With this monitoring we can obtain the following benefits derived from its use:
- Obtaining a follow-up and level of compliance.
- Detecting problems when carrying out the work.
- Correcting organization failures
- Correcting infrastructure failures.
- Comparing user tracking data.
- Producing accurate activity reports.
Create patrols #
To create patrols, go to the Patrols menu in the left-side:
In the Patrols panel you can create and see the available patrols. You can also edit them by clicking on the pencil icon and delete them by clicking on the trash can . To create a patrol, click the Create patrol button at the upper right corner of the screen:
Each patrol will have the following information:
- Executions per day: Number of times per day each user has to perform that patrol. When generating the report, the responsible person will be able to check whether the user has complied with the repetitions stipulated in his work.
- Checkpoints: You must have previously established the necessary POIs in your building and then you can relate them to the Patrol that you want to create by adding Checkpoints. To create these points, click on Add checkpoint. Then, indicate the location of the checkpoint by selecting the POI in the Location dropdown menu
Then, you can select the type of action that the user must perform in the checkpoint and also add a description at each Checkpoint:
- Go through at any time (1): In this option, you can sign at any time but keeping the order (not available in MRM Tracker).
- Go through at a defined time (2): Pass at the specified time (not available in MRM Tracker).
- Stay in (3): Stay at the checkpoint for a certain period of time (not available in MRM Tracker)
- Go through at any order (4): To make the transfer it is not necessary to pass in any specific order. This is the only action allowed with MRM Tracker.
You may create as many checkpoints as you want and reorganize them (click the blue arrows to drag and sort). Finally, you may save the patrol by clicking on the Save button in the upper right corner.
Once you have created your patrols, the Situm MRM app users may be able to see them and complete them in their smartphones.