INDOOR POSITIONING FOR WORKSPACE OPTIMIZATION
Turn indoor navigation and indoor tracking in your best tool
Add into your app an indoor map of your airport, shopping center, hospital or office with step-by-step instructions. We provide you with SDKs, modules, sample codes and everything you need to easily enrich your app with real-time indoor wayfinding.
INDOOR TRACKING AND MONITORING
Monitor and optimize the activity of your employees and the facility management services provided in your building. Take advantage of our “out of the box” solution or integrate it into your system. No dedicated infrastructure!
They trust Situm Indoor Positioning
Since 2016, trusts Situm's indoor positioning technology for the development of its multisensorial geolocation solution, whose application ranges from monitoring employees and assets to guiding people and geomarketing actions.
Since the Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Tech Business Camp, an initiative to attract cutting-edge technologies related to the fourth industrial revolution, the consultancy firm has been using Situm for the development of indoor geolocation projects.
With presence in 65 countries, and member of IBEX35 Acciona is one of the most important companies in infrastructure promotion and management worldwide, and uses Situm solutions to locate its key personnel and ensure the effective execution of a task.
SITUM IN NUMBERS
What is indoor positioning used for in your sector?
One of the main characteristics of our indoor location solutions is the transversality of the sectors in which they are applied. We have experience in security and other facility management services, retail, airports, hospitals, stadiums, corporate headquarters, factories or trade fairs, among others. We move like a fish in water in large buildings with a large number of visitors and many employees moving around the premises to perform their tasks. These are some of the sectors in which we have implemented our solutions.
- Guidance directory either from a smartphone or a kiosk
- Vehicle location in car parks
- Activation of geolocalized promotions
- Security geo-management in real time
- Guided to sections of supermarkets and large stores
- Get geonalytics about the facility management services
- Visualize and coordinate security guards in real time
- Access to restricted areas
- Man Down Alerts and Panic Button alarms
- Reduce the reaction time to any incident
- Justify to the client the fulfillment of the service
- Extract geoanalytics on the activities of the security guards
- Guide passengers to check-in and boarding gates
- Vehicle location in car parks
- Activate geolocated promos in commercial areas
- Real-Time coordination of assistance to PRM
- Management of security tasks and patrols
- Resolution of penalties by consulting activity records
- Guide patients to specialized consultations
- Special routes for PRM
- Notice of entry into restricted access areas
- Management of O.R’s occupancy
- Access control to restricted areas
- Coordination and audit of facility management services
The robustness of Situm’s core technology, which combines a larger number of signals than other solutions, enables indoor location of smartphones with high accuracy and minimal infrastructure.
Our CTO, Adrián Canedo, reviews in this article the advantages and disadvantages of the different indoor location technological alternatives available in the market.
There are many aspects to consider when choosing a provider to develop an app with indoor navigation. Discover in this post the 4 main reasons why Situm is the best choice.
TRY SITUM INDOOR LOCATION