Situm starts the Smart Building Relationship project, funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU Management and with the support of red.es and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation within the Transformation and Resilience Plan. The project is part of the calls for grants for research and development projects in artificial intelligence and other digital technologies, and their integration into value chains.
SBRM is an Artificial Intelligence platform that redefines the way in which building and infrastructure managers, their services, visitors and staff operate, interact, work and enjoy Smart Buildings. It is a totally new and disruptive concept that will:
- Decrease the cost and time to deploy these building management services by more than 80%.
- It will facilitate access to these technologies to all buildings globally, making standard use of geolocation and other digital building management technologies. In other words, SBRM revolutionizes the way managers, workers and visitors interact with buildings and their services.
The main objective of SBRM is to enable any customer to deploy, without the need for advanced technical knowledge, an intelligent building services management system and accessible communications, based on Indoor Positioning and Artificial Intelligence.
To this end, SBRM will provide:
- A positioning and guidance module that allows the integration of these functionalities in mobile applications for the visitor, specially oriented to make these environments more accessible, minimizing the cost of integration, deployment and maintenance.
- A cartography module that allows the integral management of cartography even by non-expert users, based on standard formats, with ease of interoperability with third party systems.
- A communication and user management module that allows managers, workers and visitors to easily exchange information through multiple channels, with the intelligent building as the central element.
- A Low-Code analytics module that allows the manager to easily draw conclusions from the large volume of data generated by the building (geolocations, visitor data, work performed, sensors, etc.).
- An infrastructure module that allows monitoring the status of the infrastructure, from the status of the WiFi or Bluetooth communication points network, to the data generated by IoT sensors or other geolocation systems. SBRM will rely on the most advanced research, techniques and tools of Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Massive Data and Information Processing, Cloud Computing, Natural Language Processing and Cybersecurity.
SBRM is a very ambitious project of Situm, which aims to develop a world leading product in the Smart Buildings sector.