With only a few lines of code, this library of visual components allows developers to easily integrate all the functions needed to enrich an application with indoor navigation.
Android, iOS and Cordova versions are available at http://developers.situm.es/, where the developer can also find a wide variety of resources:
- Tutorials to configure the Situm WYF module.
- Examples of code.
- Changelog to keep your application updated.
- Javadoc, Appledoc and JSDoc to consult specifications.
The Situm WYF module allows an easy integration of all functions needed to enrich an application with indoor navigation:
- Locate the smartphone (position, orientation and floor where it is located).
- Facilitate a route from the starting point to the destination point.
- Show all this information on a map.
More info about Situm WYF here