With only a few lines of code, this library of visual components allows developers to easily integrate all the functions needed to enrich an application with indoor navigation.
Android, iOS and Cordova (UPDATE: Available for React Native) versions are available at http://developers.situm.es/, where the developer can also find a wide variety of resources:
- Tutorials to configure the Situm WYF module.
- Examples of code.
- Changelog to keep your application updated.
- Javadoc, Appledoc and JSDoc to consult specifications.
The Situm WYF module allows an easy integration of all functions needed to enrich an application with indoor navigation:
- Locate the smartphone (position, orientation and floor where it is located).
- Facilitate a route from the starting point to the destination point.
- Show all this information on a map.
More info about Situm WYF here