We thank you for having decided to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent possible way.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk of the device and our web reads them every time you make a new visit; the cookie has a certain expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. These cookies allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits and help us in understanding how users reach our page and in improving our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow to remember decisions adopted by the user, such as his login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are the cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits at each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user by collecting data of your activity.
By accepting this policy, you expressly consent that we may use these types of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your navigation may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not work correctly.
- Our own cookiesIn order to recognize you and give you a better service, our site uses our own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translates in saving time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site, and estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.No cookie allows to retrieve your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
This way, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To know more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. Find out more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- If you use Safari, in Preferences>Privacy, you can block cookies, remove stored cookies, see which website stores cookies and ask websites not to track you. To learn more visit https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac