Facility geo-management for more efficient buildings & services
Set yourself apart with a more profitable and efficient service
Improve your workflows with a verified activity report
Manage your equipment and mobile machinery’s location in real-time
Optimize efficiency by readjusting resources according to needs
Obtain detailed logs to justify compliance to your client
They trust Situm to optimize and audit processes and services
Prosegur has incorporated Situm indoor positioning technology into iTrack Mobile Resources Management platform in order to offer unique and unrivaled new services to its customers.
Ferrovial Services Spain starts an indoor localization system based on Situm’s technology to detect hot spots, optimize worker’s routes, reduce pre-operation times, and optimize resources.
Clece Security is making a commitment towards the latest technology by incorporating Situm’s indoor geolocation solutions into its surveillance services to boost them and increase their efficiency.
What our clients use us for in
- Visualize and coordinate all your staff on a single screen
- Easily keep track of all your equipment
- Readjust tasks and number of employees in real time
- Reduce the reaction time to any changes
- Manage all your team’s tasks and obtain detailed logs
- Generate geoanalytics on the activities of your team
- Improve the coordination between company staff and external suppliers
- Guiding visitors and new employees with smartphones and kiosks
- Special routes for people with reduced mobility (PRM)
- Location of vehicles in parking lots
- Notice of entry into restricted access areas
- Guiding of facility management services employees and delivery men
EASILY WITH SITUM
How do I implement Situm for facility management?
Upload and set up of the building’s floor plan in the Dashboard
Calibrate the building with the Situm Mapping Tool app
Install the Situm Tracker app on the smartphone of the employee to be monitored
6 advantages of facility management through an indoor location system
Where do employees move? How many employees are at each site and at each moment? How much time do they spend on the execution of the different tasks? The answer to these questions is valuable information that allows optimizing the processes and services.
Download our webinar: Situm for facility management
Our robust indoor positioning system allows coordinating facility management related tasks to improve service and reduce costs by auditing the activity in the workplace with the right tool. In this webinar will talk about how Situm MRM can help in this field.
For which FM services and tasks can indoor location be used?
Each business space is a “microworld” with its own personality. Despite this, there are services and tasks common to all of them. Coordinating all these activities is a real challenge for all managers, and a robust indoor positioning system can greatly improve services and reduce costs.
TRY US SITUM