Service management for PRM in airports
Gregory Botanes Vicepresident
Adrián Canedo CTO
Service management for PRM in airports through geolocation
Situm MRM is already being used by several of Europe’s leading providers of assistance to PRM at airports. Gregory and Adrian will explain the main features of this powerful tool that helps to optimize operations and reduce penalties for non-compliance.
The challenges Situm MRM solves:
- Comprehensive control of the entire team in real time.
- Audit of the activity of each of the agents.
- Have useful analysis to optimize processes.
- Reduction of management costs.
- Reduction of reaction time to possible incidents.
- To increase the security of the personnel.
The most important tool of this solution, the multifunction control panel, which allows:
- Visualize all agents in real time through a single screen.
- Consult analysis on time spent in each service and trajectories.
- Access to all the buildings where the company provides the service.
- Configure users and devices.
- Create georeferenced events to remember tasks through the smartphone.
- Receive and attend to alarms
¿What will you learn?
How to manage the staff through real-time geolocation
Which analytics does the system provide for auditing the team?