Situm for surveillance management through geolocation
Gregory Botanes Vicepresident
Adrián Canedo CTO
Gregory Botanes and Adrián Canedo will explain in an easy and simple way the solution we offer to top security companies worldwide to manage their indoor surveillance management through geolocation.
The challenges that Situm addresses in surveillance management are:
- Integral control of both outdoor and indoor spaces of the facilities.
- Continuous and accurate workforces auditing.
- Availability of key geoanalytics to optimize processes and improve services.
- Reduction of management costs.
- Improved reaction to possible incidents.
- Increased staff security.
One of the most important tools Situm offers is the multifunction control panel, which allows:
- Set up administrators, staff, and devices.
- Access to the different buildings.
- Real-time personnel visualization.
- Create geo-referenced events.
- Consult analysis and routes.
- Receive and respond to alarms.
Sign up and find out the technology behind top security companies like Securitas. After finishing, we will give you access to the video so you can watch it when it suits you best.
¿What will you learn?
The first part will be about detailing the solution with Gregory, who will explain the specific problems the solution solves.
During the second half, Adrian will explain how the platform works in order to show us its full potential and simplicity.