We are seeking a Partner Manager for expanding and managing partners across national and international markets.
SITUM is an international reference for indoor navigation. It provides the latest technology for indoor positioning, navigation, and tracking, helping companies from different sectors to improve their services and optimize processes by guiding visitors and monitoring employees and mobiles assets. SITUM unique SaaS enhances the experience of users in hospitals, shopping centers, airports, and many other facilities, optimizes work processes in security services or maintenance, and increases productivity of assets in industries. The technology has already been deployed in thousands of buildings in more than 40 countries. Headquarters locations: Madrid and Santiago de Compostela.
- Expand business by onboarding new partners.
- Activate & manage the partner network building long term relationships.
- Identify needs to deliver more value to both partners and customers.
- Daily work: managing partner pipeline from SQL stage onwards, forecast monitoring and execution, negotiation and deal closing, assistance to partners in sales meetings, attending events, monitoring campaign performance, work closely with stakeholders (sales, product, marketing, customer success), articulate and demonstrate value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Passion for sales.
- Experience with enterprise B2B partners networks.
- 5+ years of relevant experience including startups.
- Excellent track record in SaaS and enterprise software.
- Experience in partner eco-system related to Smart Mobility, IoT, GIS, Positioning, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build long term relationships with customers and partners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a “we-before-me” mindset: strong sense of team work but still a self-starter.
- Based in Madrid or Galicia.
You will enjoy the ride
- Join a fast-growing company with startup culture.
- Compensation beyond 40.000 eur according to skills and experience
- Bonus pack.
- Work closely with best talent in indoor positioning technology.
- Challenge yourself with no limits.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org stating Ref. PM0121