We thank you for having decided to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act in accordance with your national law.
The access and browsing of the website www.situm.es (hereinafter, “the Site”), or the use of its services, implies the express and integral acceptance of these and each of these General Conditions, including both the Particular Conditions set for certain promotions and the Privacy and Cookies Policy, relating to the purposes of processing of the data you provide us. Please, we recommend that you read them carefully.
1.- Legal information.
In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the Web Portal are:
- SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Rúa do Restollal, 32
- 15702, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Registered in the Commercial Register of Santiago de Compostela, Volume 217, Folio 66, Section 8, Page SC 47051, I/A 1
For any questions or inquiries, you can contact us through Tel: +34 881 97 70 59., e-mail: email@example.com
The access implies the express acceptance of the User to these General Conditions of Use, which may be modified or replaced by its owner at any time and without prior notice.
2.- General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Web portal, whose purpose is to be the gateway to SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., offering users information, services and content via the Web. Through the website, the User has access to information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not, in any case, responsible for data and information made by third parties in this web portal, nor assumes any obligation on them.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and these General Conditions of Use and, where applicable, to the Particular Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, respecting at all times the other Users of the same.
In case of total or partial non-compliance by the User with these General Conditions of Use, SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to deny access to the User without prior notice.
3.- General Obligations of the User.
The User, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agrees to:
- Not perform any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, content and / or infrastructure of the website, in a way that prevents normal use.
- Custody and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with your User name, being responsible for the use of such personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Do not introduce or make injurious or slanderous content, either of other Users or of third companies outside SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Website for illicit purposes and expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, are established for certain applications and / or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, SL, its users and / or third parties.
- Not offer or distribute products and services, or advertise or send unsolicited commercial communications to other users and visitors of SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
The User shall be liable for all damages and losses of any kind that SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or any third party may suffer as a result of breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or the law in relation to accessing and / or using the Site.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The Website, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected for intellectual or industrial property rights, of which SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, SL owns or holds authorization for its use and public communication of the legitimate holders thereof.
The User undertakes to use the contents in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. authorizes the User to view the information contained in this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity in their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended for personal use only. In no case shall this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or of the legitimate owners of these.
The User is not authorized to proceed with the distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the information contained in this Website in any form and whatever its purpose.
The connections and links to third-party websites or web pages have been established solely as a utility for the User. SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside it or any other mention of content external to this site. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and the persons or entities author and / or managers of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
To link this Web page it will be necessary the express authorization in writing of the owners of the portal.
SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained in the pages of the portal that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control or oblivious to his will, nor of those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the telecommunication lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website of SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not responsible or under any circumstances will respond to users and third parties on acts of any third party outside SITUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. that entails or may involve the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal privacy and family and image, property rights and all other nature belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, acquisition or access to content.
7.- Protection of Personal Data.
The present Legal Notice and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Legislation. The user, by the mere fact of accessing the website or obtaining the status of a registered user, irrevocably grants his consent to the competent courts by default to hear any legal action arising from or related to these conditions, or with your use of this Site or the navigation made by it.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions that is not essential for the existence thereof, is declared null or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.