In line with Situm’s latest upgrades around the visual representation of data on building floor plans, we have added 3D heat maps to the platform for a simpler and more intuitive understanding of space use.
Situm’s analytics, and specifically heatmaps, allow our clients to obtain a complete, intuitive, and effective visualization of the activities taking place in their facilities. From checking which area of a shopping centre is the busiest by customers using the guidance app to which areas are the most patrolled by security agents, or how many times the cleaning services have come to a particular aisle in a given time, among many other options, everything will be reflected in this type of graphics.
More complete and interactive indoor positioning heatmaps
The latest upgrades implemented by Situm’s development team have brought improvements not only in the management of massive data but also in the visual aspect of graphic visualization, especially heat maps.
Through the new 3D display mode, with a higher number of locations, the representation will not only vary in colour but also in height. In addition, we will be able to see the figure by hovering the mouse over each point we would like to check.
In addition, our indoor positioning heatmaps allow you to:
- Quickly load ranges of several months or years.
- Filter information according to various fields: date ranges, users, groups, etc.
- Choose from different colour palettes.
- 3D view with rotation and zoom in/out for a more detailed view.
- The number of positions in each zone according to the degree of density.
- Possibility to filter out static positions that could distort the overall data: when a security guard is in a break room, when a machine has stopped and is stored in a warehouse, etc.
In addition to having more options for filtering information, these improvements in the analytics module make it easier for the manager to interpret the data collected in a faster, more intuitive, and simpler way.
Do you want to learn more about how Situm analytics can help you get the most out of workforce monitoring or visitor guidance? Contact us!